Protestant Church

17/06/2016 22:19

The church, located on Ong Ich Khiem Street, is one of the biggest Protestant churches in Da Nang.

 

The church was designed and constructed by American missionaries R A Fabbray, Paul M Hoaster and G Loyd Huglers in 1913, and it started classes for Bible teaching in 1920.  The church was rebuilt with solid materials in 1922 and restored with a modern architectural style in 2000.