Pho Da Pagoda

17/06/2016 22:23

Pho Da Pagoda is at 340 Phan Chau Trinh Street, Binh Thuan Ward, Hai Chau District.  It was founded and built by the Venerable Thich Ton Thang in 1915, and was restored in 1962, 1970, 1983 and 2000.

The Da Nang Buddhist High School (formerly called The Buddhist High School of Quang Nam-Da Nang Buddhist Association) is also located at this pagoda, and many monks and nuns from Da Nang and Quang Nam have been trained here since 1992.