02/08/2016 20:52



The Quay was constructed in 1873 with the length of 100m.
ln this place, the remained historical evidences left from more than one century ago are big stones with weight of tons which made many prisoners exhausted when they moved these stones from Chua mountain to this place. lf these prisoner refused to move these stones, they would be beaten until die, and if they moved, then they would die of being exhausted. That heart-breaking period seems to still exist in every stone and the everlasting resentment song "Con Lon, each stone is tor one life... ".