The first Museum of Traditional Vietnamese Medicine (FITO):
- Nearly 3,000 items relevant to traditional Vietnamese medicine dating back to the Stone Age.
- Implements used to prepare traditional medicine: knives, grinders, mortars and pestles, pots and jars.
- Objects found in a traditional pharmacy: scale, cabinet, advertising board, printing mold, spirit gourd, tea pot, bowl, lime pot and other ceramic articles.
- Books and documents on traditional Vietnamese medicine.
- Equipped with modern audio-visual technology, the museum regularly screens "A Century of Health Care Experiences", a documentary film about the history of Vietnam's traditional medicine.
The FITO museum is open daily from 8:30AM till 5:30PM.