It is also known as the Cherry Church as it was formerly surrounded by cherry trees and home to 50 Roman Catholic nuns of the Mission of Charity. The complex consistsof the main church and two convents. Built from 1930 to 1943, the facade is designed as an isosceles triangle with small arched windows and a central rose-shaped window, typical of the 17th century French style. The Vietnamese arrangement of this church makes it different with the roof taking its design from the stilt houses of the central highland ethnic minorities. Today the nuns support themselves by making handicrafts and selling the fruits grown in their orchard.