BA RIA ROUNDED HOUSE

02/08/2016 21:04

Ba Ria Rounded House was constructed since French time with the main architecture of round waterfall with roof and under was the office building to create the foots.
Here, on 28/05/1945, the Revolution Flag was hanged on the top of the tower and tens of thousands of people in the province held the meeting and rise up to gain the government from French and henchmen. On 01/05/1975, Ba Ria town Party Committee held the meeting at Rounded House to celebrate the victory when the whole country was reunited. Ba Ria Rounded House was recognized by Ministry of Culture and Information as the National Historical and Cultural relic on 05/06/1987.