Vietnamese visa is a kind of travel documents granted by Vietnamese competent authorities, provides permission to travel and enter Vietnam.
An electronic visa (E-visa) is one of visa types issued to foreigners by Vietnamese Immigration Department visa electronic system. Vietnam E-visa is valid for maximum for 30 days, single entry.
Outside Vietnam foreigners who want to enter Vietnam can personally apply for E-visa or through the inviting/guaranteeing agencies, organizations and individuals.
E-visa fee is paid via electronic payment gateway as prescribed by the Immigartion Departement. The fee will not be refunded in case the applicant is refused to grant e-visa.
List of Countries that allowed E-visa issuing.
Conditions for being granted e-visa:
- Outside Vietnam foreigners;
- Holding valid passport;
- Not failing into the cases of suspension from entry prescribed in Article 21 of Law on foreigners' entry into, exit from, transit through, residence in Vietnam.
- For outside Vietnam foreigners, click here,
- For inviting, guarrenteeing authority/organization/individual, click here,
- For airlines, click here.
E-visa holders in Vietnam may be considered to grant new visa if being invited/guarrented by authority/organisation/individual in Vietnam in accordance with Law on foreigners' entry into, exit from, transit through, residence in Vietnam.
Foreigners who entry Vietnam must comply with Vietnamese law.
For Inviting/guaranteeing foreigners in accordance with section 1, Article 21, Law on foreigners' entry into, exit from, transit through, residence in Vietnam; can be applied through electronic system (click here).